Monday, November 5, 2007

The Flies!!!

For the love of all that is holy, the FLIES!!! They buzz around and around, like little fighter pilots, dodging my swift hand as though bred for it, laying their eggs every five seconds, eating my food and drinking my water, tickling my nose and blocking my vision, being pests to the core, selling their souls for that tiny scrap of meat on which to birth their vile spawn, those white maggots which haunt so many nightmares, which ruin so many appetites, which will someday take over and become the dominant species. I hit one! In the air, then against a wall, but my hand was not fierce enough, and it was not dazed for even a moment. Flying away like nothing happened, taking my meaning with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a fierce blog! Nice job:D

David said...

You're weak.....You can't kill shit! LOL