Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ah, L'Amour

Oui, je suis en le universitat. No sé más francés. I will English you. I have become a new person today. Well, it's not really as bad as all that I suppose. I have moved to Chico. I have a place here in which I shall reside. My roommate likes to roller disco. I have a big screen TV at the foot of my bed, constantly hooked up to the Wii. My computer monitor is currently at 1050x1680, tall, and it displays an image of Samus Aran fanart. It was created by =transfuse, on DeviantArt.

I hope to one day own the poster.

My clothes are in a...bureau? cabinet? something with doors and a drawer, inside the closet. That was my ingenious idea. My keyboard is behind me. (But how do you type, good Sir Doug?) It is a musical keyboard. Black and white. My bed is not yet sheeted. soon, my bebbies, soon. I will now go explore what might be my backyard, using a flashlight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude... so i was supposed to have that christmas present for you but the delivery thing was canceled and stuff so I have concluded what my present will be!!!!! You have inspired me! MUAHAHAHA! I just need money. So congrats on your big tv and wii and place and roller disco... we shall play tanks sometime. bye