Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cake.

From the mouths of Cake there shall be words which flow into the ambience and lighten the mood with their poetic symbolism and flirty lyrics. Cake is the soul I never had, the soap that cleans the bad out of my ears, and the drink that gets the dirty taste of life out of my mouth. The muscular cyborg German dudes dance with sexy French Canadians. Now due to a construct in my mind that makes their falling and their flight symbolic of my entire existence, it becomes important for me to get up and see their last second curves for flight. My love shall not die for them, even with the years ahead that can change my life from one of simple learning to that of teaching, nurturing, and sacrifice. Love can only grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deep writings. I like Cake in all forms and sizes and songs.