Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not all the Time, Just Forever.

When forever occurs, I'll be there. Through my life I'll be always striving, never reaching forever. But one day when I grow old, I'll come closer, and then at the moment of my death, everything will slow down, until time is passing at an infinitely slow rate. It will be like what happens to light as it enters a black hole. Forever fading but never reaching complete darkness. That way I'll never be dead, never be gone. At least that is what it will seem like, since a person's parallax is relative. I will never realize my own death, therefore I will always think I am alive. Other people will see me, grieve, and move on, but I cannot grieve for myself. I know I will meet forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy this. Good thinking. You will reach forever!