Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ask and Ye Shall Receive.

Q: "LOL!

This is so bizarre, and slightly disturbing. Where do you come up with these ideas? Jasson says you must be smoking something."

A: Well, I don't know, I just sit for a second and start with a word that's usually a preposition. By the time the word is typed onto the page, that sentence is already written in air, I just have to grab it and throw it onto the page. And then it's like I'm reading a story, just predicting the next line each time, and I'm usually right. Once in a while I have to backspace, but I really don't like to do that. In that fashion, a bizarre and slightly disturbing idea is come up with.

Once in a while I get an idea when I'm away from the computer. At that point, I run slash bike to a computer quickly so that my airy ideas can become pixelated and spread themselves onto your air.

Smoking is not involved :)

No comments: