Saturday, August 18, 2007

Deepest Lives

As far as the depths of my mind are concerned, it is true that though deep, they are not as intense as, say, the force of a black hole pulling you in toward its event horizon, or the force contained within the miniscule atom of our universe, but I think that since I exist, I will be, from here until death, a person who thinks for himself and displays whatever random thought runs through his head, as long as I am able and have people that will listen or read it in their own time, and perhaps appreciate anything that I accidentally said. It is with this thought that I leave you all to read this in peace, so that you may examine it and pull from it the bits of wisdom and knowledge that you may want to extrapolate, hopefully fulfilling some desire, or repairing a hole in your existence, and because I know that so many people may put so much of their lives into what I say, I believe it is only fair that I tell you that I wrote this in under five minutes off the top of my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

duggles, I don't know you.